- The HDP0101 Hard Drive Punch makes the Hard drives totally unusable once they are punched through it.
- Standard Operation (Duty) Cycle: 15 seconds
- Motor output: .64 KW
- Punch speed: 2 hard drives per minute
- Cut size: Punch Hole(Media)
- Dimensions: 18.5″D x 19.5″W x 33.5″H
- Built-in Safety Protection Mechanism
AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON, MAKES DISCARDED HARD DRIVES FROM COMPUTERS, LAPTOPS, NOTEBOOKS, PRINTERS, COPIERS AND PDAs UNREADABLE.
- It punches a hole completely through the hard drive, making it unreadable
- Suitable for 2 1 ⁄2" and 3 1 ⁄2" drives (single feed)
- Adjustable feed chute made of high-quality steel
- Handy slide lever for easy selection of hard drive size
- Punching die made of hardened, nickel-plated steel
- LEDs illuminate the feed chute during the punching process
- Slider mechanism for unloading punching compartment
- Destroyed hard drives drop into a sturdy plastic bin to await proper disposal
- “SPS” (Safety Protection System) package: electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening;
- “Easy Switch” control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status
- Automatic reverse on punching die for jam protection
- Automatic stop after punching; automatic power cut-off when collection bin is full or when the cabinet door is opened
- Double protection against overheating quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation
- Sturdy “twin drive system” with dust-proof gearbox housing
- High-quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- 1-year warranty on all parts, excluding wearables Dimensions (D x W x H): 18 1 ⁄2 x 19 1 ⁄2 x 33 1 ⁄2 inches, Shipping weight: 208 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.