Figure 4 Production
Productive and cost-effective digital manufacturing solutions
Figure 4® delivers ultra-fast additive manufacturing technology with systems that offer the expandable capacity to meet your present and future needs. With access to a range of innovative materials, Figure 4 enables tool-less alternatives to traditional injection molding or urethane casting processes with direct digital production of precision plastic parts, as well as ultra-fast same-day rapid prototyping.
3D Systems Figure 4 makes 3D production a reality—with increased productivity, durability, repeatability and lower total cost of operations (TCO). Figure 4 delivers productivity enabled through speed and automation with real-world repeatable, accurate parts with demonstrated Six Sigma performance in a diverse range of robust, production-grade materials.
High-Speed Digital Molding
Figure 4 delivers ultra-fast additive manufacturing technology in discrete modules, allowing it to be placed into automated assembly lines and integrated with secondary processes, including the washing, drying, and curing of end-use parts. Digital molding reduces development costs, increases productivity by eliminating the cost and time of expensive tooling. The digital molding workflow process speeds and simplifies production with the automation of low volume plastic parts production. Figure 4 delivers repeatable, true-to-CAD part accuracy in an agile, in-line manufacturing workflow.
Modular Platform Grows with Manufacturing Needs
Delivered in configurable units for anytime scalability, Figure 4 allows manufacturing capacity to grow alongside demand – from a standalone printer for rapid prototyping and low volume direct 3D production, to modular systems that grow as your volume grows, up to a fully-automated, fully-integrated factory solution.
Broad Range of Materials
3D Systems’ Material Design Center has over 30 years of proven R&D experience and process development expertise. The production-grade materials available for Figure 4 include a broad and expanding range of materials to enable true replacement of traditional molding and urethane casting.
Advance Your Workflow with 3D Sprint
Figure 4 solutions use 3D Sprint, 3D Systems' advanced software for file preparation, editing, printing, and management from a single, intuitive interface. 3D Sprint enables the customer to significantly decrease the cost of ownership of their 3D printers by reducing the need for costly software seats by third-party vendors. 3D Sprint automatically generates exceptionally efficient supports requiring far less material, which can lead to significant savings.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
- High throughput and productivity
- Accelerated time-to-market vs. traditional manufacturing
- Automation reduces labor costs
- Eliminate tooling time and cost
- Lower part cost over competing technologies
- Efficient design iteration
- Application flexibility
- Integrated solution with expert application support
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable build volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 346 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 13.6 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
- Customizable/scalable modular configurations
- Automation to minimize manual processing
- Integrated post-processing
- Direct digital production
- High-quality parts with fine texturing
- Replacement of traditional molding and cast urethane processes
- Mass customization production
- Production dental applications
- Eggshell molding applications
Customize product configurations and materials by application to deliver high volume ready-to-use parts
High productivity with minimal hands-on processes
Fast throughput speed for accelerated “parts-in-hand” delivery
Total Cost of Operations
Up to 20% lower part cost with no time or money lost to tooling.
Setting The New Standard In 3D Printing
Figure 4 solutions use 3D Sprint, 3D Systems’ advanced software for file preparation, editing, printing, and management from a single, intuitive interface. 3D Sprint automatically generates exceptionally efficient supports and optimization requiring far less material, which can lead to significant savings.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.