ProJet CJP 660Pro
The simplest and most efficient large-build, full-color 3D printer of its class
Unparalleled color capabilities to produce the most realistic models with the highest resolution full CMYK, at high throughput with up to 5x-10x faster print speed than other technologies and up to 7x lower part cost.
Fast, accurate, high resolution and uses eco-friendly, non-hazardous materials with zero liquid waste. Ideal for architects, consumer product design and development, education, medical models, stop-motion animation, professional model shops, fine art production and more.
The ProJet® CJP 660Pro incorporates professional 4-channel CMYK full-color 3D printing capability to produce stunningly beautiful, photo-realistic full spectrum models to better evaluate your design intent in the colors you had specified. Multiple print heads provide the best range of accurate and consistent colors, including gradients.
With up to 5x–10x faster print speeds than other technologies, you can build large or multiple models at the same time in hours. Increase throughput with the stacking and nesting capability, and select the Draft printing mode (monochrome) to print up to 35% faster.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology, the ProJet CJP 660Pro prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled.
- Unique professional quality full CMYK color 3D printing
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- Choose from a range of part finishing options to meet your application requirements
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 10 x 15 x 8 in (254 x 381 x 203 mm)
- Printing in full CMYK color
- High resolution and fine features
- Using natural products based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as the virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3DPrint software for printing
- Convenient integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales & marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/Art models
- Simulation models
- Surgery practice
- FEA analysis
- Assemblies visualization
- Color and texture validation
Setting The New Standard In 3D Printing
Prepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System’s plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.