Digital dentistry, redefined
Powered by Figure 4 technology, the NextDent 5100 facilitates high-speed 3D printing for production of dental appliances and sacrificial castings. This revolutionary solution features an industry-defining value proposition that combines best-in-class speed and performance at a price point that is accessible to virtually all labs and clinics.
The range of dental materials, advanced print technology and compatibility with leading dental software is transforming dental workflows, enabling dental labs and clinics to produce trays, models (orthodontic/prosthodontic), surgical guides, dentures, orthodontic splints, crowns and bridges with enhanced speed, precision, efficiency and lower cost.
Certified and biocompatible materials
Combined with a portfolio of 30 unique NextDent biocompatible materials—the largest number available from any material supplier—the NextDent 5100 addresses multiple dental applications. These materials are offered in a variety of aesthetic colors to closely match patients’ teeth and gums. All NextDent materials are biocompatible and CE-certified, FDA listed and classified in accordance with the international medical device regulations.
Trusted end-to-end workflow
Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions, the NextDent 5100 delivers precise results every single time with minimal human intervention. Combine the printer with other 3D Systems dental solution components to create a comprehensive and trusted workflow. This includes the NextDent LC-3DMixer for optimal stirring of materials, and the NextDent LC-3DPrint Box for UV post-curing.
Experience you can count on
3D Systems has leveraged its 30 years of 3D printing experience in combination with the leading developer of biocompatible dental 3D printing materials to deliver the NextDent 5100 solution. This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow.
- Complete digital dentistry solution for 12 indications in a range of 30 NextDent materials
- Orthodontic models
- Crown and bridge models
- Long-term Temporaries (provisional)
- Pressable wax restorations
- Surgical guides
- Night guards
- Try-in and long-term dentures
- Part of a complete workflow with NextDent materials, 3D Sprint® software and post-processing
- Accuracy, repeatability, unmatched productivity and low total cost of operations
- Flexibility to address multiple indications with range of NextDent materials for medical and non-medical devices
- This complete solution represents industry-defining materials and print innovation, dental domain expertise, and regulatory compliance in all major markets to revolutionize your workflow
- Non-Contact Membrane Figure 4 technology
- High speed productivity
- Build Volume: (X x Y x Z): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Fully compatible with industry-standard intra-oral scanning and software solutions
- Quickly swap and remove resin trays, print platforms can be removed with one hand, and easily remove parts from the print platform
- Touch screen with clear indicators and works with gloves
- Material Quality Guarantee and traceability for regulatory bodies
Setting the New Standard in 3D Printing
The NextDent 5100 printer uses 3D Sprint, 3D Systems’ advanced software for file preparation, editing, printing and management from a single, intuitive interface. Easy to use, 3D Sprint features automated part placement and support generation, and tools to modify the geometry without going back to the CAD data.
A new level of management in 3D production
3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.