ProJet CJP 360
THE SPEED AND AFFORDABILITY OF COLORJET PRINTING IN MONOCHROME
Streamline print-to-part results
Create quality monochrome 3D prints up to 5X-10X faster print speed and up to 7X lower part cost than other technologies. Streamline print-to-part results with safe and eco-friendly integrated part cleaning.
Economical Models and Prototypes
This printer delivers very economical, medium-sized models and prototypes that are ideal for product design labs, educational institutions, architects and more.
The ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology allows fast print speeds, up to 5x–10x faster than other technologies, to deliver models in hours, not days. Its high throughput supports an entire department with ease. Streamline print-to-product results with integrated fine cleaning station.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 360 prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time, as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled. Use the eco-friendly salt and water infiltrant as a very economical part strengthening solution for safe handling.
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
- Printing in monochrome white
- Uses natural products-based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3DPrint software for printing
- Convenient, integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/art models
- Simulation models
- Surgery practice
- Assemblies visualization
Setting The New Standard In 3D Printing
Prepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System’s plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.