ProJet MJP 2500/2500 Plus
Faster and Easier
Accessing high fidelity, functional plastic or elastomeric prototypes has never been faster or easier, with up to 3x higher 3D printing speeds than similar class printers and finished part delivery up to 4x faster with 3D Systems MJP EasyClean System.
Simple File-to-Part Workflow
The ProJet® MJP 2500 Series embodies the latest in 3D Systems MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology, engineered to combine professional-grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, compact footprint and easy part processing.
Professional quality parts
Print precision rigid and elastomeric parts with true-to-CAD accuracy, superior surface finish and high-quality edge fidelity for true functional testing. Capable of printing in Ultra High Definition mode, the ProJet® MJP 2500 Plus makes it possible to print even smaller features, down to 300 microns or finer.
The ProJet MJP 2500 and 2500 Plus are compatible with a wide and versatile selection of VisiJet® materials, both offering engineering and rigid plastics.
The ProJet MJP 2500 Plus offers additional capabilities, with a broader range of rigid materials available in clear to a number of opaque colors, as well as materials with properties that mimic engineering plastics, elastomers and with high-temperature resistance. Applications include concept modeling, form and fit testing, functional prototyping, fluid flow analysis, rapid tooling, jigs and fixtures and medical applications requiring USP Class VI and/or ISO 10993 certification for biocompatibility.
Speed and throughput
Step up from desktop 3D printing to 24/7 usability and get more parts sooner to design better products faster. The ProJet MJP 2500 printers' industrial print head and optimized print parameters deliver up to 3 times faster print speeds than similar class printers for better efficiency and higher productivity. 3D Connect™ Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support to enable better service, improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.
Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint® print client software, ProJet MJP 2500 printers deliver high fidelity functional parts with speed, ease and low operational costs. The new MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple and hands-free way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes without manual labor. Faster and cleaner batch post-processing simplifies the workflow and allows for same-day design verification, with your most intricate details preserved.
- Get more parts faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine feature definition
- Greater geometric freedom with easy, hand-free support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Use a MultiJet Printing machine that’s designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 294 x 211 x 144 mm (11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in)
- High resolution, up to 1600 x 900 x 790 DPI
- Capable of printing in rigid, engineering-grade, high temperature resistant, elastomeric or biocompatible materials, in clear or in a range of opaque colors (material compatibility is printer model dependent)
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastic or elastomeric products
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fits
- Water-tight applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Biocompatible medical devices
- Jigs, fixtures and tools
- Patterns, dies and molds for rapid tooling
Setting the New Standard in 3D Printing
Streamline your file-to-part workflow, from preparing and optimizing CAD data to managing the additive manufacturing process with this exclusive software for 3D Systems plastic printers.
A new level of management in 3D production
3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.