Integrated print-to-part solution
Easily and affordably turn your ideas into full-color CMY models in hours. This integrated print-to-part solution is safe and efficient, delivering photo-realistic parts up to 5x to 10x faster, at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies.
Operates with safe build materials
Incorporating advanced 3-channel CMY full-color 3D printing and integrated cleaning station, the ProJet® CJP 460Plus operates with safe build materials, active dust control and zero liquid waste, making it an ideal office companion for a wide range of applications.
Color 3D Printing
Use the ProJet® CJP 460Plus to create beautiful, photo-realistic parts in CMY color with the ability to use full texture/UV mapping to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs, without paint. Stakeholders can better visualize design intent, and can make faster and more effective decisions.
The ColorJet printing technology allows the fastest print speeds, up to 5x–10x faster than other technologies, to deliver models in hours, not days. Its high throughput supports an entire department with ease.
Low Part Cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 460Plus prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled.
- Unique professional quality full color 3D printing
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- Choose from a range of part finishing options to meet your application requirements
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
- CMY color 3D printer
- Using natural products based build materials
- Supported by 3D Sprint® software as virtual print volume for file preparation and coloring
- Supported by 3DPrint software for printing
- Convenient integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/art models
- Simulation models
- Surgery practice
- FEA analysis
- Assemblies visualization
- Color and texture validation
Setting the New Standard in 3D Printing
Prepare and optimize CAD data and then manage the additive manufacturing process on your 3D System’s plastic 3D printers. 3D Sprint delivers tools that allow you to 3D print better parts without needing high-priced software to achieve it.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.