ProJet MJP 3600
Built for Ease
Get up to 2x faster print speeds than competing plastic 3D printers, and up to 4x faster batch processing for streamlined production to achieve functional designs with high resolution. Built for ease, this office-ready series of ProJet® MJP printers stands out among the rest.
The ProJet® MJP 3600 Series is a MultiJet Printing (MJP) plastic 3D printer series designed to create high fidelity and high-performance parts with:
An affordable price
An office-friendly footprint
Easy part processing
Get fine details and smooth finishes like no other 3D printer with the ProJet MJP 3600 series:
True-to-CAD quality and accuracy
Superior edge fidelity and surface finish
Tested performance reliability and quality
Produce more parts quickly with print speeds up to 2X faster than similar class printers. And with high capacity build volume and automated batch processing, you can increase flexibility and accelerate design repetition and validation for better product quality.
Choose from a variety of available VisiJet® MultiJet 3D printing materials to create high-performance plastic designs that are durable, watertight, heat resistant, bio-compatible, and much more.
Office compatible and easy to use, the ProJet MJP 3600 Series offers a mostly hands-off unattended process from file upload to finished part. With a streamlined and safe batch post-processing unlike other competing 3D MultiJet printers, you can create intricate finished parts up to 4X faster.
- Get more parts faster with a high-capacity file-to-finished part process
- Create high-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Enjoy exceptional sharp edges and fine feature definition
- Get greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Use your choice of high-performance plastic materials engineered for active use
- Built to fit within your office
- Enjoy a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in (298 x 185 x 203 mm)
- Print in a choice of seven durable plastic materials
- Choose between the ProJet MJP 3600 or 3600 Max 3D printers, depending on build volume and resolution requirements
- Streamlines design-to-print workflow with 3D Sprint® software capabilities
- Delivers fast and easy post-processing with the MJP ProJet Finisher (optional)
- Validation Prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Functional high-temperature testing and use of plastic
- USP Class-VI compatible medical applications
- Rapid Tooling
- Injection molding tool production for short runs
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTVmolding
- Dies for forming applications
- Extremely fine-detailed casting patterns
Setting The New Standard In 3D Printing
Figure 4 solutions use 3D Sprint, 3D Systems’ advanced software for file preparation, editing, printing, and management from a single, intuitive interface. 3D Sprint automatically generates exceptionally efficient supports and optimization requiring far less material, which can lead to significant savings.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.