ProJet MJP 2500W
High throughput production of precision jewelry RealWax™ patterns
The ProJet® MJP 2500W 3D prints in VisiJet® M2 CAST 100% wax material to deliver durable, high-quality jewelry patterns for reliable performance and results throughout existing lost-wax casting processes and equipment.
VisiJet M2 CAST melts like standard casting waxes, with negligible ash content for defect-free castings. It is durable for handling and casting fine features, and its high contrast deep purple color allows for easy fine details visualization.
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10x faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single-lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7x larger build volume capability than similar class printers and 24/7 operation, the high productivity of this affordable printer means fast amortization and high return on investment.
Streamline your file-to-pattern workflow with the advanced 3D Sprint® software capabilities, fast and versatile MJP print speeds and batch support removal to deliver high quality, ready-to-cast jewelry patterns.
Consistently print true-to-CAD and fine feature definition jewelry patterns with exact, razor-sharp edges and extreme crisp details. Smooth surface and sidewall quality mean less expensive handwork and a faster pattern-to-finished piece workflow. These highly accurate, fine wax patterns are directly printed, without the time, costs and geometric limitations of tooling.
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance, durable casting wax
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 294 x 211 x 144 mm (11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect™
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
- Pre-series and series production of jewelry metal pieces
- Customized jewelry metal pieces manufacturing
- Figurines, replicas, collectibles and art pieces
Setting the New Standard in 3D Printing
Streamline your file-to-part workflow, from preparing and optimizing CAD data to managing the additive manufacturing process with this exclusive software for 3D Systems plastic printers.
A new level of management in 3D production
3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service teams for proactive and preventative support, enabling better service to improve uptime and deliver production assurance for your system.